Friday 22 March 2013

Jason Derulo to propose to Jordin Sparks...



Who knew that these two were even an item??? I was really surprised when I across the news on sowetanlive.com. It really goes to show that there are some celebrities that do the best they can to keep their private lives private.

Sowetan Live on 15 March reported:

Jason Derulo has revealed he is getting ready to propose to his girlfriend Jordin Sparks and has even written a song for when he pops the question. The couple has been dating for over 18 months and the 'Don't Wanna Go Home' singer is getting ready to make Jordin his wife.




Jason, 23, has even written a song to accompany his proposal and he has a date in his mind when he is going to pop the question.

He is quoted In Touch Weekly magazine as saying: "The proposal will be monumental. I wrote a song called 'Marry Me'. I have a date in mind. I want to surprise her but she's given me guidelines first. I have to ask her dad for permission."

Jordin has been very open about her relationship with Jason and has admitted she would love to settle down with him and start a family with the musician.

She previously said: "I hope to marry and have kids one day, for sure, and I do see him in my future. But we both have to be ready. If that happens one day, it will happen."

Jordin has also credited Jason with keeping her calm and stress free since they began their romance in August 2011.

She said: "There is something as simple as him just being in the room with me that helps calm me down and makes me feel at ease ... He says sweet things. When you love somebody, the littlest thing can be the biggest thing."

I am happy for these lovebirds and may their future shine bright like a diamond just as Rihanna says.
For all the latest in fashion and entertainment news log on to www.sowetanlive.com or simple stick to my blog as it is my life to keep you celebritained....

Peace!

7 comments:

  1. ah ah ah!! im obviously totally clueless when it comes to celeb gossip. i didn't even know that what she looks like!! *hides*

    ReplyDelete
  2. nto you are not serious.lol. maybe they will have a cute baby

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah ntoe my friend i shall not speak, bt i dnt blame u coz some of us live and breath entertainment.
    true that leah they make such a great couple and they look happy together

    ReplyDelete
  4. True love does exist and i am proud to say go Jason he rocks big time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am happy for the young couple , they deserve each other because they are both down to earth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet love, i hope its now one of those celebrity fake love affairs that only last for a short period of time

    ReplyDelete
  7. true that malvern, u knw these celebrities are big on publicity stunts take Rihanna and Chris Brown for example.

    ReplyDelete