Tuesday 16 April 2013

Rihanna, Chris Brown and Drake love triangle...


Drake has opened up about her relationship with Rihanna saying he treated her with respect.
The Canadian rapper briefly dated the 'We Found Love' singer during her split with Chris Brown and Drake believes this is one of the reasons he and Chris - who is still on probation for beating Rihanna up in 2009 - are feuding.



Speaking on Elliot Wilson's 'Keep It Thoro' radio show, he said: "At one point in life, the woman that he loves fell into my lap. I did what a real [man] would do and treated her with respect. She's not up there talking down on me."

Drake - who famously had a brawl with Chris at New York's W.i.P. Nightclub in June 2012, which left a number of people injured including Eva Longoria's former husband Tony Parker -also blasted Chris' rapping abilities.

He said: "I don't want to hear that man rap. Nobody wants to hear me rap against him. I really do this. Let him put out that, whatever, 'Project X' or whatever he's working on and I'm going to put out that real s**t for the people.

"Nothing good can come out of that situation.

"His insecurities are the fact that I make better music than him. I'm more poppin' than him."

2 comments: